15 common questions in a job interview
Every job interview is different. You are going to face questions to test your skills related to your industry, department or function. Those may vary a lot, but there are a few questions many employers ask irrespective of the position you are interviewing for. Failure to answer these question also shows your lack of preparation, seriousness and it's like losing an opportunity to impress the interviewers.
Here is a list of 15 common job interview questions.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- Where do you see yourself in five years from now?
- What is your expected salary?
- Can you tell me about yourself?
- Why do you want to work with us?
- What are the things you know about our company?
- What are your greatest achievements?
- What’s your career goal?
- What other companies are you interviewing with?
- Why do you want to quit your current jobs?
- Why were you fired?
- What work culture do you prefer?
- How do you solve problems?
- What do you want to know about us?